- Returning item(s) for a refund or exchange must be made within 14 days of receiving the order. Any returns made after this period may be rejected and sent back to the original delivery address.
- All returns must be sent back with a returns form that comes with the package. Please email us if there are any problems.
- Customers are liable for the cost of returning item(s) and for the parcel itself until it reaches the warehouse. We highly recommend sending returns on a recorded delivery service to avoid any issues with the return reaching us. However, this is at customers’ discretion.
- Refunds are issued against the original payment method used on the order and will reach your account within seven working days of us receiving the return. You will receive an email confirming your refund.
Please note: We CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on headwear / caps, due to hygiene reasons. We CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on any items which have been washed. ANY items returned covered in animal or human hair will NOT be accepted.FAULTY ITEMS
- Exchanged items will be dispatched on a free delivery service within 7 working days of your return being processed. If there are any issues with your return you will be contacted via email.
- If you believe your product is defective please, email us and send photos explaining any fault, if deemed faulty, we may ask you to return the item for quality control purposes.
- We request that you keep all receipts when returning a consignment, as we require these as proof for reimbursement purposes.
Finksas Store products come with a 90-day manufactures’ guarantee that commences on the date of customer receiving the goods. Outside of this period, we will not be held liable for any quality issues that may occur. If we feel the nature of the fault is human error, not a manufacturing defect, Finksas Store withholds the right of refusing liability.